Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Scent

Call me weird but I love love the scent of my 3 year old son! Maybe it's a mommy thing, lately it dawned on me that he still really smell like an infant baby to me. I realize also that he is really growing fast I can see the development everyday. He is getting smarter and everyday he is getting good in constructing his sentences. Sometimes I think he talks like he is a teenager.

As for now I will take it day by day and enjoy him while he is still small. The laughter we share together is very priceless. Being a mommy is the most wonderful career in the world. No it's not easy but it is rewarding when you get the love from your little one. ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. It's a great mommy thing! I loved the scent of my baby's sweat head but now my baby is much older and it's a little stinky :( Enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...awww i know they grow so fast. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Music Video