Thursday, February 26, 2009

BLOWOUT SALE EVENT HAPPENNING NOW!


I am happy to announce that I am having my first blowout sale ever! I am feeling very generous with my pricing =) My birthday is coming up so I decided to do this. I already adjusted the prices to make it easy on both ends. The prices will go back to its original price when this event is over. I hope my fellow etsian will support me and I am very excited to get my sale on this event. Let me know what you guys think just post a comment on this blog. Thank you so much =) HURRY LIMITED TIME ONLY! ^_~

2 comments:

  1. Didn't it take forever to adjust prices? Or did you find a shortcut....

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..yes it took forever luckily I have the patience that day ^_~ I did it for my dear customers =)

    ReplyDelete

Music Video