Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Angels through this Tough Times

Everyone knows that it's tough everywhere. It breaks my heart when I see all those sad stories on the news specially when it involve children, but when there is sad stories there is also a happy one. The good side of this tough times is people are reconnecting to each other and helping one another. Like this restaurant somewhere in the mainland that only accepts donation or they let people work for their food. Some dont mind to pay a little more just to help to keep the place open.

As for me, I am thankful each day for all the blessings that God gave me. I have a great family and we are all in good health. That is why I take this opportunity to help others when I know I can.

This morning when i saw the thread about Christie Cottage that she is ill, my initial reaction is to help and hope that she gets better. I don't personally know her and I think we met in Etsy chatroom several times before but I'm not sure if she remember. So everyone I am asking for you're help and support Christie of ChristieCottage she is ill and she doesn't have insurance.

25% off my sales will proceeds to her
http://www.mycouturejewelry.etsy.com/

and see the the forum thread if you have an etsy shop and would like to help
http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6074107&page=2

We are asking for your prayers and help in any possible ways. In behalf of my fellow etsian we thank you from the bottom of our hearts. =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thanks for this blog post... i would've never known. So nice of you!

    ReplyDelete

Music Video