Thursday, March 5, 2009

Homemade Facial Mask

I used to be in the pageant and all that beauty contest back home. This is one of the secret I've learned from all those experience and I want to share it to everyone who agree and wants to try it. Egg white is the best facial mask, yes you've heard it right. This may sound weird but this method is very effective. If you are wondering if there is any smell, there is none. Here's what you have to do.

After washing your face thoroughly beat the egg white until it is frothy and just apply it on your face and neck and leave it for 15 minutes then rinse with lukewarm water. You can also add baby powder on the egg white before you put it on your face. That's just what I usually do but you can make the recipe even fancier.

For oily skin you can use plain milk, rub it on and leave it dry for 15 minutes then rinse. It absorbs oil wonderfully!

Also here are some of the fancier recipe I found. Never try them yet but I will =)


For Normal/combination skin mix one egg and 1/2 cup cooked instant oatmeal and a teaspoon olive oil until smooth. Spread on your face and leave 15 min then rinse. I never tried this but it sounds good.

For dry skin, mix one egg yolk, one teaspoon honey and a teaspoon olive oil and some vitamin E oil if you have it. Smooth on and leave on for 15 min. , rinse in lukewarm water and pat dry.

Have fun if you are going to try it. Trust me your face will feel clean and tight after doing this, you will feel like all the wrinkles are gone!

2 comments:

Music Video