Monday, March 30, 2009

Tough Times

As we go on with our journey we both know that there is going to be an easy time and hard time. Easy times are easily forgotten when the hard times comes along for it bruises and damage the relationship big time. Time for reality check without these hard times your relationship will prove nothing.

Now the question is until when can you endure these hard times? For as long as there is still love and both are willing to work things out. It won't hurt to ask yourself a questions and know exactly what you want. Communication and honesty plays a big role, by communicating and being honest to yourself and to each other is the key to make things a little easier when tough times comes around.


You may encounter people that will make you feel bad or awkward about what happened between you and your behalf but all I can say is "don't be bother by them". I'm not bother by them because I know what is the real truth between us and I know that we both don't care about them. One thing we can do when we are around them is just to be civil and that's it. Family is there, yes, but in the relationship there is no one else but the two of you.

I am not one to give a great advice the things I just mentioned are the things that I’ve learned and still learning throughout my journey in my own relationship.


We are both trying to get pass this bumpy road and I am sure that by the end of this, there will be a fruitful beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video